DiabetesSmart Registered Dietitians
DiabetesSmart Health Departments
By joining the
family, you will
- Support of a statewide umbrella program
- Technical assistance and support for billing, marketing, curriculum, program development and quality improvement
- Assistance with obtaining and maintaining ADA recognition
- Monthly communication and training
- Access to the DiabetesSmart Portal
Don’t do it alone. Get the support of a statewide program to simplify the process, alleviate some of the administrative burden, and be able to market your organization as an American Diabetes Association (ADA) recognized provider of Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support (DSMES) services.
standard in diabetes
Contact DiabetesSmart@dhhs.nc.gov to gain access to the DiabetesSmart online portal. Once you gain access, a member of the DiabetesSmart team will guide you through the following steps of becoming a part of the DiabetesSmart family.
As part of the DiabetesSmart family you will continue to have access to the online portal and a resource repository.