DiabetesSmart Registered Dietitians
DiabetesSmart Health Departments
By joining the
family, you will
- Support of a statewide umbrella program
- Technical assistance and support for billing, marketing, curriculum, program development and quality improvement
- Assistance with obtaining and maintaining ADA recognition
- Monthly communication and training
- Access to the DiabetesSmart Portal
Don’t do it alone. Get the support of a statewide program to simplify the process, alleviate some of the administrative burden, and be able to market your organization as an American Diabetes Association (ADA) recognized provider of Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support (DSMES) services.
standard in diabetes
Contact DiabetesSmart@dhhs.nc.gov to gain access to the DiabetesSmart online portal. Once you gain access, a member of the DiabetesSmart team will guide you through the following steps of becoming apart of the DiabetesSmart family.
As part of the DiabetesSmart family you will continue to have access to the online portal and a resource repository.